To be eligible to receive our services you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged between 16 and 65.
- Have a disability or health condition and be seeking work in Edinburgh, Midlothian or East Lothian.
- Motivated to gain paid employment.
- Live in Edinburgh, Midlothian or East Lothian.
- Be able to self-travel or have your own travel arrangements.
- Give your consent to the referral.
Find out about the referral process for your area.
Anyone with a disability or long-term health condition can refer themselves to us (including self-referrals) at any time, using the referral form below. Alternatively, you can call us to discuss a referral. Tel 0131 475 2600.
In Edinburgh we are based at Norton Park, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh EH7 5QY. We are part of the All in Edinburgh employment support service.
In Midlothian our office is in the centre of Dalkeith at 1 Eskdaill Court, Dalkeith, EH22 1AG
We work in partnership with East Lothian Works in Haddington with two Into Work members of staff working as part of their team. If you live in East Lothian please contact East Lothian Works mentioning Into Work.
East Lothian Works
9-11 Lodge Street, Haddington, East Lothian EH41 3DX
Tel: 01620 827262