To be eligible to receive our services you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 16 or upwards.
- Have a disability or health condition and be seeking work in Edinburgh or Midlothian.
- Motivated to gain paid employment.
- Live in Edinburgh or Midlothian
- Be able to self-travel or have your own travel arrangements.
- Give your consent to the referral.
Anyone with a disability or long-term health condition can refer themselves to us or give permission for a third party to do so on their behalf. Use the referral form below or call us to discuss a referral. Tel 0131 475 2600.
In Edinburgh we are based at Norton Park, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh EH7 5QY. We are part of the All in Edinburgh employment support service.
In Midlothian our office is in the centre of Dalkeith at 1 Eskdaill Court, Dalkeith, EH22 1AG