- Are you aged 16 or upwards?
- Are you looking to find paid employment?
- Do you have a disability or long-term health condition?
- Do you live in Edinburgh or Midlothian?
We can support you into work if you can answer “yes” to the questions above.
If you are not sure if you can answer “yes” to all these questions, please get in touch with us and we can discuss this further.
If you read the section “Your employment journey” you will get a good understanding of the types of services we can offer you. These are summarised below.
Our commitment to you is that we will:
- work with you to identify your skills and strengths in the workplace.
- advise you about how to overcome issues you have with your disability in the workplace.
- help match your skills and strengths to appropriate jobs.
- advise you on how your benefits might be affected if you get a job.
- organise job tasters, work placements or volunteering.
- help you with the recruitment process.
- negotiate with employers on your behalf.
- support you for 6 months after you’ve got a job.
- support you to progress in employment.