Autism Works is an innovative new project funded by the Scottish Government through the Increasing Understanding of Autism Fund from 2020 until March 2021.
- The project is co-produced by autistic people, with the goal of breaking down barriers and increasing opportunities for autistic adults to fulfil their employment potential.
- We are offering training to employers in Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian to improve knowledge and practice around the recruitment, retention and career development of autistic people.
- Training will be provided free to participating employers who meet the project criteria.
- Autism Works is part of a wider Scottish Government programme, supported by Inspiring Scotland, to increase understanding of autism across Scotland.
- For further information about the project or to register your business’ interest in receiving training, please contact: Kat Allen, Autism Engagement Worker firstname.lastname@example.org