Autism Works is an innovative new project funded by the Scottish Government through the Increasing Understanding of Autism Fund from 2020 until September 2021.
Please see the link below to our Autism Works – Training flyer:
- The project is co-produced by autistic people, with the goal of breaking down barriers and increasing opportunities for autistic adults to fulfil their employment potential.
- We are offering training to employers in Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian to improve knowledge and practice around the recruitment, retention and career development of autistic people.
- Training will be provided free to participating employers who meet the project criteria.
- Autism Works is part of a wider Scottish Government programme, supported by Inspiring Scotland, to increase understanding of autism across Scotland.
- For further information about the project or to register your business’ interest in receiving training, please contact: Kat Allen, Autism Engagement Coordinator email@example.com