Into Work are in partnership with The Action Group, Enable and Forth Sector.
Together this group is called the Edinburgh Supported Employment Consortium.
Supported employment for people who have a disability or long term health condition in Edinburgh.
- If you have a disability or long term health condition and are interested in finding a job and keeping it, we can help.
- All in Edinburgh is a project which supports people who have a disability or long term health condition to find a job.
- We also work with organisations that are looking to recruit people they may not have considered before
- We match people with the organisation – and the job – that is right for them.
- Find out more about what we can do for you if you are looking for supported employment or if you are an employer looking to recruit someone.
- All in Edinburgh is run by four organisations working together.