Into Work are in partnership with The Action Group, Enable and Forth Sector.
Together this group is called the Edinburgh Supported Employment Consortium.
Supported employment for disabled people and those with a long-term health condition in Edinburgh.
- If you have a disability or long term health condition and are interested in finding a job and keeping it, we can help.
- All in Edinburgh is a project which supports people who have a disability or long term health condition to find a job.
- We also work with organisations that are looking to recruit people they may not have considered before
- We match people with the organisation – and the job – that is right for them.
- Find out more about what we can do for you if you are looking for supported employment or if you are an employer looking to recruit someone.
- All in Edinburgh is run by four organisations working together.